All children are expected to wear academy uniform. The academy colours are bottle green, with a white top and grey/black skirt or trousers. A wide variety of clothes, many with the academy logo, can be purchased from Friends of Castle Batch Kit for Kids shop which is open Tuesday mornings 8.30am-9.15am and Thursday afternoons 2.45pm-3.15pm or you can order via the website - please see the Kit for Kids page.
Your child will need the following:
- A white polo shirt/blouse
- A green sweatshirt, fleece, cardigan or jumper preferably with the academy logo
- Grey or black trousers - plain, straight legged or boot cut
- Grey or Black skirt or pinafore dress
- Optional - grey or black shorts
- Optional - green striped/checked summer dress
- Sensible shoes - these can be black trainers but no football boots
- Academy Book Bag
- Wellies and waterproof all in one (or trousers and jacket)
- Water Bottle
Please ensure that your child does not wear shoes or boots with heels or sandals as these can cause ankle damage. Wearing jewellery can create health and safety hazards for both the wearer and others. Loop earrings and rings must not be worn and ear studs must be removed for PE or a disclaimer needs to be completed.
PE and Games
Children will need:
- Navy or Black shorts
- White plain round necked t-shirt
- Tracksuit for colder weather outdoor PE
- Sports trainers or black daps (no fashion trainers)
- PE Kit Bag
Kit for Kids
We have a shop within the school grounds that sell school uniform. The shop is open for purchases and orders on Tuesday 8.30-9.15am and Thursday 2.45-3.30pm. Kit for Kids is now selling PE kit - t-shirts, shorts and a choice of two tracksuits.
Most items are to order only with a sample of all stock available in the shop.
You can make an order via Parentpay and the items will be delivered to your child in class to bring home. Please click on the link below:
If you can not visit the shop when it is open then please complete the order form below and email or hand it into the office.