Thank you for choosing Castle Batch as the school for your child. On taking a place at Castle Batch you are agreeing to work in partnership with us to ensure your child achieves their full potential whilst adhering to the rules and guidelines throughout the years.
At Castle Batch we concentrate on developing the whole child but to do this we need your support.
I look forward to working in partnership with you to enable your child to achieve their best. Please see the details of the Home School Agreement below.
HOME SCHOOL AGREEMENT
|The school in partnership with the family will:
||The child will keep the school rules:
||The family in partnership with school will:
||Together we will try to:
- Encourage our children to do their best at all times.
- Encourage our children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
- Promote a safe and caring environment.
- Inform parents of the children's progress at regular meetings.
- Inform parents about what the teachers aim to teach the children each term.
This is our school, we will:
- Look after everything in and around it.
- Follow instructions the first time.
- Always try to do our best and let others do the same.
- Treat everyone as we would like them to treat us.
- Move sensibly and safely around school and always walk when inside.
- Encourage and support your child to complete homework.
- Make sure your child attends regularly and punctually at 8.45am.
- Inform the school as soon as possible on the first day of absence.
- Attend parents' evenings to discuss your child's progress and support the school activities.
- Make sure your child wears the correct uniform.
- Not place any comments on social media that are detrimental to the reputation of our school.
- Work to meet the schools aims.
- Support children's learning to help them achieve their best.
- Meet the needs of all our children.
- Encourage our children to keep the agreed rules of Castle Batch School.
- Create a safe and happy learning environment for all to flourish.